In order to get your badge, you must:
1. Be a Test Kitchen member or graduate in good standing.
2. Exchange a link with at least one other Test Kitchen member. (You link to another TK member’s website and they link back to yours.) You are encouraged to find members who share your same or similar target audience so that the links will be relevant for both SEO and your readers. You may add the links anyway you like — as a blogroll for instance, or on a page of Resources, or Sites We Like. As long as the two of you are happy with the exchange, that’s all that matters.
3. Send an email to Tea (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a link to the page on your site where the link(s) are located, as proof. The code for the badge will emailed back to you upon successful completion.
4. To add the badge, simply copy and paste the code into any area that accepts html code. If you’re using WordPress, a text widget will do the trick!
5. A link to your site will be added to the Word Chef website on the page: Who’s in the Test Kitchen.