You pour your heart and soul into every blog post.
You tweet the links and encourage your readers to comment and share.
Between writing them, promoting them, and responding to comments, you probably spend at least 12 or more hours on each one, right?
Then why let all that work die when the fuss is over?
It’s time to give your blog posts a new life by publishing them in a book.
And not just any old PDF e-book, either.
I’m talking about an honest-to-goodness, printed-on-paper book. With an ISBN number and a spot on Amazon. (And Kindle, too.)
If you’ve never published a book before, the process might seem overwhelming. You don’t know where to get started, let alone finish.
I’m here to tell you, it can be done. And I’d love to teach you exactly how.
Here’s what we’ll Cover in 9 Simple Steps
- How to select the best theme for your book based on your other marketing goals
- How to choose the content and make it flow naturally from chapter to chapter
- How to edit and format the book for Kindle and paperback printing
- How to choose and format appropriate images
- How to get great feedback and proofreading for free
- How to design your cover
- How to solicit reviews and endorsements
- How to get your book up on Amazon
- Plus bonus tips for no-cost book promotions
Ready to get started? Enter your email address below to sign up for From Blog to Book in 9 Simple Steps.
So check your inbox (and put me on your “white list” of safe senders), click the link you’ll find there, and you’re on your way. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every single message.