- Looking for a mentor who can help you think critically about your business (instead of just telling you what to do)?
- On the creative side (use your right brain more than your left)?
- Committed to having fun as you accomplish your biggest and best work?
- Ready to find clarity about how to speak with your ideal clients and customers?
- Willing to make changes in the way you market your business?
- Able to invest the time, energy and yes — money — it will take to make these changes?
- Feel like you’re on a mission to make real changes in the world?
- Value the advice of a professional?
- Want to learn how use the right tools and strategies so you can apply them in your own ways?
- Have the ability to make decisions and then take action?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we’re probably a good fit for each other. I invite you to take a look at my Manifesto, for further clarity about who I am, my philosophies on business and how I can help you.
I work best with solopreneurs, freelancers and indie biz owners who feel compelled to create some sort of positive change in the world — whether that’s a world-wide revolution, or tiny shifts inside other human beings, one at a time.
I’m NOT the right person if you’re looking for someone to DO your marketing for you.* I’m first and foremost, a teacher and a coach.
I’m passionate about helping you learn new ways of thinking about your marketing and how to do it cost-effectively, efficiently and most of all — in ways that get real results.
Next step? Take my Potential Client Questionnaire. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours after you hit the submit button so we can schedule a free 20-minute consult and explore a working relationship further.
*If you’d like a referral to someone who can DO the work, I’m happy to help you find someone. I’ve got this page of resources you might want to check out, too.