This is not Consulting & Coaching by the Hour…
This is a Commitment from me AND from you to grow your business.
We’ll meet on a weekly basis for a minimum of 3 months. This gives you enough time to implement new strategies as well as get feedback and help on understanding how to create real progress.
Wondering what we’ll do together? Here are just a few of the topics we’ll probably tackle (it all depends on where you are in your business right now):
- Figure out which way to go with your branding
- Set SMART goals and help keep you accountable to your deadlines
- Outline market research plans and help you understand how to implement them
- Write/Review business/marketing plans and help you find and fill any holes << (Folks in need of writing considered for case study program)
- Build a social media/online strategy and outline an implementation plan
- Review any marketing copy/collateral you’ve already created
- Brainstorm marketing ideas and campaigns for specific projects/programs
- Solve technical issues related to WordPress, email campaigns and social media
If we’ve never talked, the first step is for you to take my quick Potential Client Questionnaire.
I’ll respond to you within 24 hours so we can set up a free 20-min chat to discuss your “thing.” This will allow both of us the opportunity to see if we’re a good fit for each other. I call this my “Pink Spoon.” It’s a free mini-consult and I set aside a minimal time each week for these.
Once we both decide we’re a good match, it’s a matter of committing to the process with a deposit for the first month.
A 3-month commitment means 1 hour per week with me by phone or Skype, for 12 weeks. Your investment is a total of $2,400 (or $800 per month).
For every hour that you and I meet by phone, I spend a minimum of one hour (usually more) reviewing your work, making suggested edits to your copy, and helping you research solutions.
If I were to bill you hourly for this type of project, you’d end up with an invoice for more than $5,000 (and still a great value at that price).
(If this is beyond your budget right now, check out my group coaching program, the Digital Dining Room.)
Let’s be clear: This is a commitment to accomplish something measurable.
I will do everything in my power to help you be successful with your project. Your success IS my success. Which is why if we decide to work together, there is a significant investment from both of us.
I’ve got a lot of projects to keep my eye on, so I only have room for four mentoring clients at a time. Presently, I have space for THREE new clients.
Are you that client? Let’s find out. Take a look at my Ideal Client profile. If you feel like we might be right for each other, fill out the questionnaire (the link is on that page, too) and then let’s talk.
Want some additional tips on how to hire the right coach/consultant? Check out this article that highlights advice from 7 different marketing experts.